The ability to impose domination on objects or people.
- Total Ownership
The user can control/command objects and/or people and turn them into their servants, with exact numbers/area of dominance dependent on their skill and power.
- Users of Control Immunity are immune.
- Cannot use objects or persons belonging to another Domination user.
- Users can only use persons or objects who already exist and cannot create them.
- Depending on the capabilities of the user, he must be within a certain range of the object/person to activate/maintain domination.
- Weak against Control Negation.
- Rosemon (Digimon)
- Lilithmon X (Digimon)
- Kate Oshimiya (Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda)
- Xenovia (Highschool DxD); via Ex-Durandal/Excalibur Ruler
- Empress (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Oryx (Destiny)
- Hoshimiya Eiji (Big Order)
- Gig (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters)
- Do-S (One Punch Man)
- Excalibur Ruler (Highschool DxD)
- Ex-Durandal (Highschool DxD)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.