- Door Physiology
- Gate Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a door or doors. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of doors, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry*
- Door Manipulation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Wood Manipulation
- May not turn back to original form.
- May only turn into a certain kind of door.
- Doorknob (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
- Trap Door (Final Fantasy IV)
- Gatekeeper Clown (MAR Heaven)
- The Doorway Girl (Miyuki-chan in Wonderland)
- Constance Nebbercracker (Monster House)