- "All prison bars are mine. All glass walls, all doors, floors, and nowheres are mine. You are not welcomed here, because my whole domain is unwelcoming. Would you like some tea?"
- ― Cho the Gatekeeper, Grindhouse and Watercolors
- "Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway."
- ― Guardian of Forever (Star Trek)
- Door/Doorway/Entrance/Exit/Portal Incarnate
- Door/Entrance/Exit/Portal Embodiment
- The Door/Doorway/Entrance/Exit/Portal
Users become the living embodiment of doorways, passages, entrances, exits, barriers, portals, etc.
- Absolute Access
- Key to the Door
- Portal Manipulation
- Portal Physiology
- Realm Connection
- Realm Closure
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Door Manipulation
- Key-Based Powers
- Lock Manipulation
- Power Manifestation
- Teleportation Manipulation
- May require a "key" to function at full power.
- Janus (Roman Mythology)
- Door Lord (Adventure Time)
- Raven (DC Comics/Teen Titans)
- Hekapoo (Star vs the Forces of Evil)
- Hellgate (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Heaven's Gate (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Merry Nightmare (Yumekui Merry)
- Cho the Gatekeeper (Grindhouse and Watercolors)
- Doorman (Paranatural)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.