The power to split a person's ghost/spiritual half from their human/body/physical half. Not to be confused with Doppelgänger Morphing.
- Ghostly Double
The user can separate their being. They appear to be a human being whose body and soul have become two separate entities, each operating with their own unique perspective and abilities as a result of their particular states of being. There are two ways this can be accomplished, either this state of dual being begins upon the death of the original individual or a machine that is able to divide the body from the spirit.
- Clone Physiology
- Body Creation (human half)
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality (ghost half)
- Fear Inducement (ghost half)
- Fission Entity Physiology Creation
- Flight (ghost half)
- Intangibility (ghost half)
- Invisibility (ghost half)
- Possession (ghost half)
- Telekinesis (ghost half)
- A person's physical half is more susceptible to Possession.
- The ghost half and human half might have conflicting opinions on what to do in a certain situation.
- The ghost half can be affected by Astral Imprisonment or Possession.
- The process of creating a doppelgeist might be unnatural which may cause the two halves to go into a vegetative state.
- Each half may have their own personality.
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom); via the Fenton ghost catcher and ghost gauntlets
- Vlad Plasmius (Danny Phantom); via the ghost gauntlets
- Billy (Golden Compass); via the Intercision Chamber
- Pit (Kid Icarus); via the mirror of truth
- Dark Pit (Kid Icarus); via the mirror of truth
- Fenton Ghost Catcher (Danny Phantom)
- Ghost Gauntlets (Danny Phantom – The Ultimate Enemy)
- Mirror of Truth (Kid Icarus)