- Power Dampening/Diminution/Reduction/Weakening
User can reduce the strength, speed, defense and magical or special power and resistance of a target.
- Impairment Calling
- Poison Manipulation (Poison can affect the senses and the bodily functions degenerating the defense or strength)
- Power Negation
- Support Powers
- Variable Manipulation
- Video Game Mechanics: a common skill in RPGs
- Weakened Form
- Absolute speed, strength and other "Absolute" powers can't be reduced because they have infinite speed, strength, defense etc.
- Support Enhancements can undo the downgrading
- May only work for a limited amount of time
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Cannot affect users of Status Lock.
- Kihara Gensei (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Therastina Kihara Lifeline (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Haze Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Pokemon that know attacks involving the reduction of stats (Pokemon)
- Users of debuf spells or skills (Several RPG)
- Zoldeo (Fairy Tail)
- Capricorn (Fairy Tail)
- Vijeeter Ecor (Fairy Tail)
- Doriate (Fairy Tail)
- Vali Lucifer (High School DxD)
- Enhanters (Log Horizon)
- Grue (Worm)
- Arden (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Capacity Down (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Mutari generator (Angel)
- Touch of Weakness (World of Warcraft)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.