- Dragonic Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Draconic Energy Projection
The user can release/use draconic energy/elements to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified dragon energy/elements.
- Draconic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of dragon energy/elements.
- Draconic Beam Emission: Release beams of a dragon energy/elements.
- Draconic Blast: Release dragon energy/elements over a specific target area.
- Draconic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of dragon energy/elements.
- Draconic Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of dragon energy/elements.
- Draconic Breath: Discharge dragon energy/elements blasts from mouth.
- Draconic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Draconic Cutting: Use dragon energy/elements to cut opponents.
- Draconic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with dragon energy/elements.
- Draconic Pillar Projection: Project dragon energy/elements pillars.
- Draconic Spike Projection: Project dragon energy/element spikes.
- Draconic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of dragon energy/element.
- Draconic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of dragon energy/element and that repels everything.
- Expanding Energy Bolts: Project dragon energy/element that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Draconic Blasts: Release blasts of dragon energy/element in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release dragon energy/elements blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Energy Waves: Send out a wave of dragon energy/elements in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit dragon energy/elements from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release dragon energy/elements blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release dragon energy/elements blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of dragon energy/elements.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dragon energy/elements to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Draconic Energy Manipulation
- Dragon Manipulation
- Dragon Physiology
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Fauna Energy Manipulation
- Life-Force Attacks
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Draconic Immunity are immune.
- Dragon Slayers (Fairy Tail)
- Genji and Hanzo (Overwatch)
- Pokémon that can use Dragon-Type moves (Pokémon)