- Alpha/Archdragon/Imperial/King/Neo/Queen/Ultimate Dragon
- Dragon Lordship/Master/Mistress
- Dragon Duke/Duchess/Count/Countess
The user either is or can transform into a Dragon Lord, a powerful draconic being who may have complete control of other dragons by way of their own superiority along with other abilities that allow for dragon control. Such a being is not on the level of the transcendent or the godly, but has the highest level of authority among those who are just below those levels.
- Draconic Object Manipulation
- Dragon Combat
- Dragon Empowerment
- Dragon Force Manipulation
- Dragon Manipulation
- Dragon Magic
- Dragon Physiology
- Draconic Element Manipulation
- Draconic Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Breath
- Environmental Adaptation
- Flight by Wing Manifestation
- Magic Resistance/Magic Immunity
- Supernatural Condition
- Thermal Resistance
- Dragon Soul
- Power Sharing/Power Bestowal
- Subordination Manipulation
- Weakness Resistance
- Alpha Physiology
- Draconic Power Link
- Dragon Embodiment
- Mythical Plane Lordship: Could have dominion over all things magical.
- Omni-Element Manipulation: Users may be capable of creating and manipulating all elemental forces.
- Primordial Dragon Physiology: In some cases, the Dragon Lord is simultaneously the first dragon, without being transcendent or otherwise godly.
- Draco Magi Superior Physiology: it's possible for dragon lords to be far more advanced/evolve then the rest of their kind.
- Transcendent Connection: Many Dragon Lords imbibe on the magical energies of the higher power worshiped by their tribes.
- Transcendent Dragon Physiology: The user is usually almighty.
- Size could be an issue.
- While the user is very powerful, they are still overpowered by dragon gods.