- Chalice (Dragonar Academy)
- Draconic/Draconian Manipulation
The user can create, manipulate, and destroy dragons. They control them to do their bidding, helping them during situations, using them against foes, and using them to see locations and gather information about a particular place. Some can see through the dragons' eyes that are controlled allowing them to attack others. Users can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of dragons.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Dragon Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Sensory Scrying
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Manipulation
- Dragon Creation/Dragon Summoning
- Dragon Embodiment
- Dragon Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain dragon-like traits.
- Dragon Telepathy
- Mythic Manipulation
- Mythical Beast Manipulation
- Mythical Bestiary
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the dragons they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Dragon Armor (Lego Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Sage's Gauntlets (Fablehaven)