- The offspring of a dragon and a human.
- Half-dragon physiology
A user of this ability is or can transform into a Dragonborn: the offspring with Dragonoid and human ancestry.
While common writers find the concept of having a woman being coupled with a mindless beast rather disturbing; to accommodate for this, the writers will often augment the dragon's intellect a bit to have the dragonborn be comparable to a Demigod. An also common trate among dragonborns (particularly in Dungeons and Dragons) is that they tend look more dragonoid than humanoid; pretty much a dragon with the shape of a human being. If a dragonborn is to treated like a demigod, then the dragonborn gain a weaker extent of powers and weaknesses in relation to the dragon he/she is related to.
A dragonborn with the ancestry of a Dragon god is to be considered the same thing as a Demigod because said type of gods, despite them being also dragons, are still gods by definition. Despite the matter though, a dragonborn of dragon god descent are considered a much stronger case in contrast to a Nephilim of archangel descent.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Elemental Breath depending on the dragon of descent
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Fear Masking
- Flight, sometimes by Wing Manifestation
- Magic Immunity
- Natural Weaponry
- Thermal Resistance
- Duncan (Firebreather)
- Dragonborns (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dragonborn (Elder Scrolls)