- Dream Realm Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Dream-World Witchcraft/
- Glamour World (Black Clover)
The user can perform a form of magic related to the dream-world, allowing for magical control over the dream-world and/or its aspects and/or drawing on its mystical energies.
- Animal Magic (limited to dream-world animals)
- Architecture Manipulation (limited to dream-world architecture)
- Dream-World Manipulation
- Elemental Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to dream-world plants)
- Sleep Magic
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic (limited to dream-world weather)
- Anti-Magic/Environmental Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular aspect of the dream-world.
- May be ineffective outside of dream-world.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Dream-World Manipulation could defeat user.
- Dream Magic Users (Black Clover)
- Dorothy Unsworth
- Sandmen (Charmed)
- Shaman (Gargoyles)
- Sandman (The Life and Times of Juniper Lee)
- Princess Luna (My Little Pony series)
- Nerissa (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Queen Tinkerbell (World of Winx)
- Spirit of the World of Dreams (World of Winx)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.