- Oneiric Attacks
- Oneiro Attacks
The use can release/use dreams in combat to various attacks.
- Dream Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of dreams.
- Dream Beam Emission: Release beams of dreams.
- Dream Blast: Release dreams over a specific target area.
- Dream Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of dreams.
- Dream Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of dreams.
- Dream Breath: Discharge dreams from the mouth.
- Dream Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Dream Cutting: Use dreams to cut opponents.
- Dream Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with dreams.
- Dream Pillar Projection: Project dream pillars.
- Dream Spike Projection: Project dream spikes.
- Dream Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of dreams.
- Dream Wave Emission: Send out a wave of dreams that repels everything.
- Expanding Dream Bolts: Project dreams that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Dream Blasts: Release blasts of dreams in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release dreams blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of dreams.
- Omnidirectional Dream Waves: Send out a wave of dreams in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit dreams from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of dreams that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release dreams blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release dreams from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of dreams.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dreams to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Oneiric Immunity is the perfect counter.
- May not have effect on beings that don't sleep/dream.
- May only effect beings that are asleep/dream.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Great Ones (Bloodborne)
- Micolash (Bloodborne); host of nightmare
- The Hunter (Bloodborne)
- Gerhman (Bloodborne); the first hunter
- Dream Demons (Dream Eater Merry)
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Dreamy Bowser (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
- Dreamy Luigi (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
- Anima Mundi (Mage: The Awakening)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.