- For a gallery of examples for Dream Manipulation, see here.
The power to enter, manipulate, project, alter, and control dreams of others or yourself. A sub-power of Sleep Manipulation.
- Dream Control
- Dream Power
As well can controlling, the user can modify, suppress, fabricate, influence, manifest, sense, and observe dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc. Sometimes the user can even unlock their hidden powers, or even commune with the dead. The user can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams.
In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the waking world into the dream world.
- Note: Ordinary Human beings can actually achieve through Lucid Dreaming where the person is aware that s/he is dreaming and thus gain control of the dream.
- Attack people in their dreams.
- Observe dreams.
- Alternative Dream Universe
- Dream Walking
- Dream-World Manipulation
- Dream Imprisonment
- Fear Manipulation
- Oneiric Creation
- Pain Inducement
- Precognitive Dreaming
- Psychic Energy Absorption
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Subjective Reality by removing the boundary between dream and reality.
- Subliminal Messaging
- Teleportation by entering and exiting them near sleeping beings.
- The user can only affect sleeping subjects.
- Due to this, Users has a limited amount of time while their target is asleep unless the user also has Sleep Inducement.
- This may be rectified by using "daydreams" or inducing sleep.
- Psychic Shield cancels this power.
- May be limited to only putting a person in a Nightmare/Dream Realm, not fully controlling their dream
- Users might not warp reality, therefore not being able to damage the target physically.