- "Once someone dreams a dream, it can't just drop out of existence. But if the dreamer can't remember it, what becomes of it?"
- ― Yor, the Blind Miner (The Neverending Story)
The power to make others recall/remember any/all dreams they have had. Sub-power of Dream Manipulation.
- Oneiric Recall
User can make anyone/anything perfectly recall/remember every dream they have ever had, including nightmares. Allowing user to overload a targets mind by forcing them to remember every dream they have ever had in perfect detail causing the brains memory capacity to reach its limit and short out, and even cause breakdown or render them catatonic by forcing them to remember all their nightmares.
Since this targets the brains ability to remember something it naturally shouldn't, it can bypass/ignore Oneiric Immunity.
- Dream Embodiment
- Dream Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nightmare Embodiment
- Nightmare Empowerment
- Nightmare Manipulation
- Oneiric Cognition
- Sleep Manipulation
- Useless against beings that don't dream.
- Users of Insomnia Inducement and Sleeplessness may be immune.
- Users of Memory Erasure cure those effected by this power.
- Dendar, The Night Serpent (Forgotten Realms); limited to nightmares
- Kyo Shiragi (Yumekui Merry)
- Dreams of Dead Gods (Mummy: The Curse)