- "Because this isn't your dream. Its your...mother's dream. I told you we would reward you. Make it count, my friend."
- ― Nibbler (Futurama)
- "Could you not involve me in your nightmares?"
- ― Jun Uehara (Sport Climbing Girls)
- Dream Enter/Invasion/Leaping/Entering
- Dream Walker Physiology
The user is capable of entering the dreams of others. Some users may be able to enter daydreams.
- Dream Manipulation
- Dream Observation
- Dream Sharing
- Fantasy Travelling
- Mind Walking
- Oneiric Slaying
- Planes Dreaming
- Can only be used when the subject is asleep.
- Both user and target may have to be asleep at the same time.
- Being inside the dreams of someone when they wake up may have a number of unpleasant consequences.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Cannot enter the dreams of users of Oneiric Immunity.
- May not be able to interfere with the target's dreams.
- User's body is vulnerable at this time.
- As they are in another person's dream, users may be vulnerable to lucid dreamers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.