- "The humans will awaken in the morning, and this will seem naught but a midsummer night's dream."
- ― Oberon (Gargoyles)
- "What you see will eventually become part of life's dream."
- ― Bugenhagen (Final Fantasy VII)
- "Be Seeing You!"
- ― Village Citizens (The Prisoner)
- All Just a Dream
- Dream Retcon
User can turn real-life events and periods of time into a dream, control whose dream it is and therefore who gets to keep their memories.
As with the Temporal Reload, when the user dies they wake up as if it was just a dream.
- Error Reparation
- Event Negation
- True Illusion (turning real into dream)
- Temporal Erasure (by making periods of time a dream)
- Temporal Restarting
- Temporal Resurrection
- Absolute Restoration
- Existence Declaration
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Precognitive Dreaming
- Reality Dreaming
- Subliminal Messaging
- May need focusing.
- Certain events may be unalterable.
- User may only be able to make reality their dream and not other's.
- May be weak against Dream Destruction.
See Also: All Just A Dream.
- Captain Hatch/The Devil (Being Human); UK version only
- Marie (My Dear Marie)
- Tomoki Sakurai (Sora No Otoshimono)
- Mujaki (Urusei Yatsura)
- Forced Dream (AD&D)