- "Drink deep from these cups."
- "(drinking noises)"
- "The Bear urine will make you strong."
- "Haha, actually its just Fresca."
- ― Indian Chieftain (The Simpsons)
- Drink Affinity
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by drinking, including sodas, milkshakes, beer, milk, wine, juices, sports drinks, tea, coffee, etc., possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw complete sustenance from drinks or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- The amount consumed may determine how long the effects lasts.
- May be limited to certain drinks, other types might even weaken the user.
- If the size of the drink's bottle/cup is finite, then the user can only use this ability a finite amount of times before running out of the drink.
- May be affected by the natural limitations of the user's digestive system; especially regarding their stomach and bladder.
- Empty Cans (Akikan!)
- Psy-Crow (Earthworm Jim)
- Franky (One Piece); via cola
- Pop Fizz (Skylanders Franchise)
- Soda Popinski (Punch Out!!)
- Cana (Fairy Tail)
- Eve (Needless)
- Gulper (Skylanders Trap Team)
- Scout (Team Fortress 2)
- Foo Fighters (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean)
- Gin Genie (Marvel Comics)
- Douche (Sausage Party)
- Mayu Kosaka (Pixie Pop); transforms whenever she drinks something beside water