- "Drugs are a bet with your mind."
- ― Jim Morrison
The power to manipulate drugs. Variation of Medicine Manipulation.
- Drug Control
- Drugs Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate drugs, substances that when taken into the body, produce physiological and/or psychological effects. They can enable a variety of effects on themselves or others based on the chemical makeup of the substance, including healing like medicine or harm like poison.
- Attack Powers using drugs.
- Body Manipulation using drugs.
- Constructs Creation using drugs.
- Drug Creation
- Health Manipulation using drugs.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using drugs as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of drugs.
- Mind Control using psychotropic drugs.
- Move/lift drugs.
- May be unable to control drugs' structures.
- May require subject to have drug in their system to control them.
- Bane (DC Comics); via Venom
- Joker (DC Comics); via Joker Venom
- Massimo Volpe (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Purple Haze Feedback); via Manic Depression