- For a gallery of examples for Dual Wielding, see here.
- Double/Dual Weapon Fighting Style/Proficiency
The user is capable of wielding two different weapons with ease in combat. The weapons in question are normally bladed weaponry and/or firearms, but it can be virtually any melee and/or ranged weapon. Because of this, the user is able to deal twice the damage to their opponent quickly, swiftly, and effectively. They're also able to hold their own against mulitple enemies at multiple angles, allowing them to fight and take advantage of wide openings.
However, due to possesing to weapons at the same time, the user often bears poor defense skills, so this ability requires fast reaction time in order to maneuver through and counter their enemies' attacks in order to make up for the lack of defense.
- Counter an enemy attack at different sides
- Enhanced Axemanship
- Enhanced Chakram Skill
- Enhanced Dagger Skill
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Enhanced Shieldmanship
- Enhanced Swordsmanship
- Two handed strikes are impossible to land.
- Defensive capabilities are slightly weak.
- May be difficult wielding two different weapons.
- Abilities are under developed as the user is heavily reliant on their weapons instead of pure skill.