- Dubiousness Induction
- Unbelievability Bestowal/Inducement
The user can induce unbelievability into any living target, making it so that the target cannot be believed by anyone for anything that they may be trying to tell them. No one will believe what the user may have to say.
- Belief Inducement
- Belief Manipulation
- Doubt Inducement
- Doubt Manipulation
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- May last for a short time.
- May be affected by what the target is trying to tell others.
- Some people may overcome this effect.
- Apollo (Greek Mythology); of Cassandra.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.