- Dust Projection
The user can release/use dust to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Dust Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of dust.
- Dust Beam Emission: Release beams of a dust.
- Dust Blast: Release dust over a specific target area.
- Dust Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of dust.
- Dust Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of dust by manipulating internal pressures and forces.
- Dust Breath: Discharge dust blasts from mouth.
- Dust Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Dust Cutting: Use dust to cut opponents.
- Dust Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with dust.
- Dust Pillar Projection: Project dust pillars.
- Dust Spike Projection: Project dust spikes.
- Dust Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of dust.
- Dust Wave Emission: Send out a wave of dust that repels everything.
- Expanding Dust Bolts: Project dust that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Dust Blasts: Release blasts of dust in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release dust blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Subterranean Attacks: Channel attacks directly underneath the target.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of dust.
- Omnidirectional Dust Waves: Send out a wave of dust in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit dust from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of dust that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release dust blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release dust blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of dust.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dust to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Earth Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Sand Attacks
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- Users may require outside source of dust to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Petra (Marvel Comics)
- Asuma Sarutobi (Naruto)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.