The ability to 'have hearing despite having no ears. Semi-opposite to Multiple Ears.
- Deceptive Earlessness
- Earless Hearing
- Physiological/Supernatural Earlessness
The user with this ability is able to hear despite lacking ears. Having no ears is normally perceived as a defect, but this is not always the case, as this form of earlessness is definitely a power in terms of origin due to not only giving the subject the immunity to deafness-inducing sources and having their hearing obliterated, but despite possibly having their old hearing lost upon retrieval, a new kind of hearing ability will then begin to manifest that allows them to hear, but not in the same way other subjects do.
Unlike the former kind of earlessness which is a genetic defect (which does guarantee in permanent deafness), the latter earlessness is deceptive to not only perhaps unnerve certain people, but also possibly give them the wrong ideas that the user is unable to hear upfront, which can give the owner of this power to gain a certain advantage over opponents, at least during the first time around.
- Immune to all ear-based powers.
- Deafness Immunity
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Hearing
- Injury Immunity (Hearing Only)
- May take some time for the new hearing ability to kick in.
- Even if that happens in the meantime, the user will still not be able to hear during this period, making them scared and confused about what's going on.