- Earth Consumption
- Geokinetic/Terrakinetic Absorption/Consumption
The user can absorb earth, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Assimilation Shield
- Earth Breath
- Earth Empowerment
- Elemental Enhanced Condition
- Geokinetic Immunity
- Geokinetic Regeneration
- Power Absorption (limited to earth-based powers)
- Asphalt Absorption
- Concrete Absorption
- Magma Absorption
- Metal Absorption
- Sand Absorption
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Absorption
- Healing Earth
- Matter Absorption
- Matter Ingestion
- Can't absorb self-generated earth.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10)
- Antaeus (Class of the Titans)
- Brooke Augustine (inFamous: Second Son); concrete
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son); concrete
- D.U.P. Agents (inFamous: Second Son); concrete
- Mondo (Marvel Comics)
- Toa of Earth (BIONICLE)
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.