- Earth Projection
The user can release/use earth and earthen materials to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Earth Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of earth.
- Earth Beam Emission: Release beams of a earth.
- Earth Blast: Release earth over a specific target area.
- Earth Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of earth.
- Earth Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of earth by manipulating internal pressures and forces.
- Earth Breath: Discharge earth blasts from mouth.
- Earth Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Earth Cutting: Use earth to cut opponents.
- Earth Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with earth.
- Earth Pillar Projection: Project earth pillars.
- Earth Spike Projection: Project earth spikes.
- Earth Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of earth.
- Earth Wave Emission: Send out a wave of earth that repels everything.
- Expanding Earth Bolts: Project earth that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Earth Blasts: Release blasts of earth in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release earth blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Subterranean Attacks: Channel attacks directly underneath the target.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of earth.
- Omnidirectional Earth Waves: Send out a wave of earth in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit earth from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of earth that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release earth blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release earth blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of earth.
- Zap: A tiny short release of earth to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Asphalt Attacks
- Clay Attacks
- Concrete Attacks
- Crystal Attacks
- Dust Attacks
- Glass Attacks
- Magma Attacks
- Metal Attacks
- Mineral Attacks
- Mud Attacks
- Sand Attacks
- Earth Artillery
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Solid Attacks
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of earth to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.