- Earth Arrow Construction/Creation
- Stone Bow Construction/Creation
- Terrakinetic Bow Construction/Creation
The user can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping the existing earth allowing them to attack from a distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Arrow Generation
- Concussive Force
- Earth Beam Emission
- Earth Generation
- Enhanced Archery
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Projection
- Bullet Hell
- Earth Weaponry
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Geokinetic Combat
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Pure Earth Manipulation
- Scatter Shot
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- Velocity Manipulation
- Most users need both of their hands to use the bow effectively.
- May be unable to create earth, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the bow lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Minerva (Final Fantasy)
- Kendrix Morgan (Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy)
- Karone (Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy)
- Crystal Bow (Runescape)
- Gaia's Bow (Epic Battle Fantasy 4)