- "The key to Earthbending is your stance - you've gotta be steady and strong. Rock is a stubborn element. If you're going to move it, you've gotta be like a rock yourself."
- ― Toph Beifong to Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender
- "Earth is the element of substance."
- ― Iroh to Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- "More rubble, less trouble."
- ― Heavy (Team Fortress 2)
- Earth Element Control
- Earth Release/Doton
User can create, shape and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
- All Earth Powers
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through earth or leaving a tunnel.
- Cause Avalanches, Earthquakes, Mudslides or Quicksand.
- Earth Attacks
- Earth Detection
- Earth Generation
- Earth Solidification
- Manipulate the properties of earthen materials.
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- Earth Absorption
- Earth Augmentation
- Earth Aura
- Earth Communication
- Earth Defense
- Earth Empowerment
- Earth Mimicry
- Earth Portal Creation
- Earth Transmutation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Geokinetic Invisibility
- Geokinetic Regeneration
- Ground Rupturing
- Healing Earth
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in the earth.
- Stone Scrying
- Alloy Manipulation - control alloys.
- Asphalt Manipulation - control asphalt.
- Black Earth Manipulation
- Building Mixture Manipulation
- Calcium Manipulation - control calcium.
- Carbon Manipulation - control carbon.
- Clay Manipulation - control clay.
- Coal Manipulation - control coal.
- Conceptual Earth Manipulation
- Concrete Manipulation - control concrete.
- Cosmic-Earth Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation - control crystalline materials.
- Death Earth Manipulation
- Demonic Earth Manipulation
- Divine Earth Manipulation
- Dust Manipulation - control dust particles.
- Lunar Dust Manipulation - control lunar dust.
- Earth Embodiment
- Earth Energy Manipulation
- Earth Magic
- Empathic Earth Manipulation
- Esoteric Earth Manipulation
- Fossil Manipulation - control fossils.
- Glass Manipulation - control silica.
- Ground Manipulation - control the ground.
- Life Earth Manipulation
- Liquid Ground Manipulation - control quicksand, liquefied soil and quick clay.
- Magma Manipulation - control magma, lava or other extremely hot solids.
- Metal Manipulation - control metals.
- Mineral Manipulation - control minerals and rocks.
- Mud Manipulation - control mud.
- Oil Manipulation - control natural oils from within the earth.
- Plaster Manipulation - control plaster and stucco.
- Putty Manipulation - control putties.
- Primordial Earth Manipulation
- Psychic Earth Manipulation
- Pure Earth Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation - control salt.
- Sand Manipulation - control silicate particles of the earth.
- Soil Manipulation - control dirt and soil.
- Spiritual Earth Manipulation
Some universes include Plant Manipulation as a form of earth manipulation.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Ash Manipulation control the ashes as they become part of the soil.
- Smoke Manipulation smoke is basically microscopic ash.
- Cave Manipulation
- Earth Boundary
- Earth Weaponry
- Elemental Manipulation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Geoelectricity Manipulation
- Geomagnetism Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Hill Manipulation
- Mountain Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation
- Plains Manipulation
- Solid Manipulation
- Terrain Manipulation
- Valley Manipulation
- Underworld Lordship - the underworld is often said to reside under the earth.
As one of the classical Elements, Earth is associated with:
- May be unable to create earth, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- May have to be/stay in contact with earth.
- Glass and artificial solids may be hard or impossible to control.
- Geokinetic Immunity
- May not be able to control extraterrestrial (Alien) earthen elements.
- Earthen materials may be weak against erosion caused by water, ice or air.
See Also: Dishing Out Dirt.
- Earth Elementor (Max Steel 2013)
- Various Elementor fusions (Max Steel 2013)
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.