- Earth/Earthen Being/Force Symbiosis
- Earth/Earthen Symbiosis
- Geokinetic Symbiosis
- Terrakinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting earth-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of earth elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of earthen material or even entities comprised of terra. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful earth-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Earth Energy Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Solid Merging
- The earth entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Earthen force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., earth being broken up by plant life.
- Earth Absorption/Erosion Manipulation/Geokinetic Immunity could defeat user.
- Zennosuke Kurumadani (Bleach)
- Tommy Czuchra/Monolith (Comico Comics)
- Avatars of The Melt (DC Comics)
- Strength Force Users (DC Comics)
- Kaolin the Earth Spirit (Dota 2)
- Cameo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Judgement
- Iggy (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via The Fool
- Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); via Hierophant Green
- Mushura Hosts (Legend of Legaia)
- Shukaku Hosts (Naruto)
- Son Gokū Hosts (Naruto)
- Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail); via Virgo Form