- Earthquake Causing/Creation
The user can create earthquakes at will.
- Fissure Creation
- City Destruction: destroy a city/town.
- Island Destruction: destroy an island.
- Continent Destruction: If powerful enough, user may destroy an entire continent or region.
- Causes sea-quakes through seismic activity on seabeds, causing Tsunami's.
- Can create avalanches and/or landslides.
- Apocalypse Inducement
- Burrowing: tunneling through the earth to cause it to vibrate and shift.
- Concussive Force
- Disaster Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation: cause the earth to vibrate and shift.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength: use intense strength to smash the ground.
- Ground Pound
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Stomp
- Sound Manipulation: use sound waves to vibrate the earth.
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation: move the tectonic plates to cause an earthquake.
- Vibration Emission: use shock waves to vibrate the earth.
- Vibration Manipulation
- May not be immune to the effects of the earthquake.
- Once an earthquake is initiated, it may be impossible to stop.
- May require contact with the ground.
- The earthquake generated by the user will affect everyone and everything in their surroundings including themselves.
- The Pow Block (Mario Series)
- Gura Gura no Mi (One Piece)
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.