- "I "listen" to my Spider-Sense with every once of concentration and spring when it gets the loudest!!"
- ― Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Echolocative Radar Sense
- Radar Pulse
User can emit sound waves and use the echoes that return from various objects to locate and identify the objects. Alternately, they can use ambient sounds to do the same. Since this ability isn't based on sight/light, Invisibility is useless against it, as are most forms of Camouflage.
- Illusion Awareness: Illusions lack mass from which sound would bounce.
- Energy Senses: can be used for similar effect.
- Seismic Sense: Sense vibrations from solid objects.
- Sonar: Echolocation using water as a medium instead of air.
- Animal Morphing
- Energy Perception
- Enhanced Hearing
- Psychic Navigation
- Sonic Scream
- Sound Manipulation
- Sound Tracking
- Vibration Detection
- Sound Absorption
- Completely negated by Inaudibility.
- Blocked by powers that can prevent/dampen sound-waves (Air Manipulation, Force-Field Generation, etc.).
- Can be overloaded if there are too many sensory impressions.
- Other sounds may throw off this ability's effectiveness.
- Users may have sensitive ears, which can be painful.
- Depends on how user's powers works, certain things may not be detectable.