The ability to determine the location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sounds.
- Radar Pulse
- Radar Sense
- Sonar Sense
Users emit calls out to the environment and listen to the echoes of those calls that return from various objects near them, and use these echoes to locate and identify the objects. Alternately, they can use ambient sounds do the same. Since this ability isn't based on sight/light, Invisibility is useless against it, as are most forms of Camouflage.
- Illusion Awareness: Illusions lack mass from which sound would bounce.
- Seismic Sense: Sense vibrations from solid objects.
- Sonar: Echolocation using water as a medium instead of air.
- Other sounds may throw off this ability's effectiveness.
- Users often have sensitive ears, which can be painful.
- Sound dampening skills such as Air Manipulation, or Force-Field Generation may halt this power.
- Inaudibility negates this power completely.
- Can be overloaded if there are too many sensory impressions.