The ability to sense the overall well-being and conditions of one's immediate environment and natural setting stemming from a psychic sensitivity to nature. Sub-power of Nature Manipulation and Empathy. Opposite of Citified Sense.
- Environmental Awareness
- Nature Sense
The user can sense the overall well-being and conditions of their immediate environment and natural setting stemming from a psychic sensitivity to nature, including all biomes (forests, deserts, tundras, wetlands, mountains, etc).
They are physically, emotionally, and/or mentally in sync with environment, which allows them to perceive and understand not only what happens in nature but if it is in harmony with natural order. A tree naturally falling or predator catching their prey in a nearby forest would be felt by the user, leaving them feeling calmly relieved. Unnaturally, would leave the user sickened.
- Natural Affinity: to emphatically influence the ecosystem
- Nature Communication: able to converse with the environment.
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- May lose senses while in a provoked/endangered habitat.
- User's emotions may be directly linked to the environment, they may feel blissful and become physically enhanced if their immediate environment is operating naturally or may feel scared, anxious, feeble, or even frenzied if the bio-network is not behaving naturally due to foreign violation.
- Destruction of nature may cause pain.