- Macroeconomics Intuition/Expertise
- Microeconomics Intuition/Expertise
- Capitalism Intuition
The user has innate knowledge of economics, the branch of knowledge concerned with the production, consumption, and transfer of wealth. Many people misinterpret economics to be the study of money or the stock market; however it is really study people, their choices, and resources. All resources are finite; while everyone's desire is infinite. As such people are forced to make choices on how to spend their resources. The user seeks out which is the best way fulfill those desires while balancing which resources to spend. The user can easily understand and manipulate any economy in immense detail. The user can acquire economic wealth and power very quickly and easily, and perform feats such as always making the right choice when it comes to advancing their economic interest and predicting sources of economic crises.
Microeconomics deals with understanding individual units of the economy. An example of a question being answer is if one product's price changes, what would happen to consumer's demand. They possess analytical abilities in pricing determination, the common consumer's behavior, industry location, and firm's behavior.
Macroeconomics deals with understanding on how large scale units affect the economy. An example of this is understanding how inflation affects people. They possess analytical abilities on national level income, employment level, savings and investment levels, and balance of trade.
- Behavior Intuition
- Detail Intuition
- Resource Managing Intuition
- Scarcity Detection
- Trading Intuition
- Probability Computation
- Business Intuition - Many people confuse business and economics to be the same thing, however they are different. They are a useful skill to help the other, but understanding one of them does not mean automatically understanding the other.
- Economy Manipulation
- Golden Luck
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Political Intuition - Understanding how political decisions can effect the economy can assist in economics.
- The Intersect (Chuck)
- NZT-48 drug (Limitless)
- Swell's Stick (Marvel Comics)