- Ectoplasmic/Necroplasmic Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Spectral/Spiritual Matter Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is capable of wielding magic related to ectoplasm, allowing the user to wield spells or magical power involving, powered by or wielding spiritual matter for various purposes.
- Anti-Magic/Astral Manipulation/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magic Sealing/Magical Energy Absorption/Soul Manipulation
- Magic may have a price.
- May only be able to use magic related specifically to ectoplasm and not spirits in general.
- Strength of spells could be dependent on strength of magic.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Effects may be temporary.
- Anna Marie Borgia/Strega (DC Comics)
- Lady Emerald/Fire Jade (DC Comics)
- Sebastian Faust (DC Comics)
- Selena (DC Comics)
- Arlette St. George/Black Orchid (DC Comics)
- Ectoplasmic Armor/Ectoplasmic Feedback Users (Forgotten Realms)
- Skurge Charm Users (Harry Potter)
- Ectoplasm Trap Users (The Sorcerer’s Apprentice)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.