- "It's jolly, it's loyal, Like drinking your best friend!"
- ― Lenny, Carl and Barney (The Simpsons)
- Edible Transmutation
- Food Transformation
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into edible substances such as food, candy, medicine, etc.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- May only be able to transform certain matter into edibles.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Fruit Witches (Adventure Time)
- The Sweet (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Orcha (Chrono Cross)
- Monster Carrot (Dragon Ball)
- Demigra (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
- Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Urashiki Ōtsutsuki (''Boruto: Naruto Next Generations'')
- Charlotte Smoothie (One Piece); juice only
- Streusen (One Piece); via the Cook-Cook Fruit/Kuku Kuku no Mi
- Devil Flanders (The Simpsons)
- NEO (Toriko)
- Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time); via Purification Mega-Spell
- Hamlette/Experiment 024 (Lilo and Stitch)
- Mrs. Gorf (Wayside School)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.