The ability to make effects happen without a cause. Sub-power of Causality Manipulation.
- Causeless Effect
The user can make effects happen without a cause or agent, bypassing causality/causation/cause and effect. Other than perhaps the use of their power, the cause is nonexistent when this is done. For the most part, the effect of something needs a cause to happen, but that is not the case with this power.
With this power, one could cause letters to appear on the screen of a computer without actually typing or cause something to split into two without anything cutting it. They could even make things move without anything actually moving them. Other examples are inducing the effects of radiation upon someone without actual radiation being around, inducing the effects of drowning from being in the water even if the water (the cause) is not present/the user is not in it and a machine activating without the pressing of the power button.
- Causality Manipulation
- Causality Negation
- Impossibility Inducement
- Logic Manipulation
- Paradox Manipulation
- May be limited to specific kinds of effects.
- Causality Manipulation may have a negative affect on this power.
- Nanako Yukishiro (Senryu Shoujo); via Miming
- Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via King Crimson
- SCP-1812 - Extralunar Meme (SCP Foundation)