The ability to possess innate knowledge of how to make the best of one's abilities. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Effectiveness Intuition/Perception/Sense
- Efficacy Perception/Sense
The user possesses great, if not natural, knowledge of how to make the best of themselves. This includes how to make the best of their abilities, maximize the situation to full effect, making use of what they have available to them, utilizing their maximum potential, how to get the best results and how to push themselves to get the best of their abilities.
- 100% Muscle Usage
- Attribute Manipulation
- Enhanced Response
- Fighting Instinct
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Limit Intuition
- Limit Manipulation
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Power Apex Inducement
- Skill Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- May not be able to sense certain ways of making the best of oneself.
- May not understand some of the how-tos in making the best of themselves.
- Gems (Steven Universe)
- Kiriyama Kazuo (Battle Royale)
- Rimururu Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime); via Great Sage