- "Telemetry indicates that the calibration of Normandy's weapon accuracy could be increased by .32%."
- "You couldn't squeeze .34% out of it?"
- "Negative. That threshold is impossible."
- "You sure? Take a look now."
- "Scanning. Normandy's weapon systems have been improved by .43%. How did you accomplish this?"
- ― Legion and Garrus (Mass Effect 3)
- Effect Manipulation
- Efficiency Manipulation
- Proficiency Control
User can manipulate the effectiveness of anything/everything, allowing them to increase or decrease the potency of anything and control the probability or improbability of something happening.
- Limitation Inducement: User can decrease opponents attacks or defenses making them harmless, ineffective and vulnerable to attack or even decrease an enemies abilities.
- Power Augmentation: Increase an ally's abilities
- Self-Power Augmentation: Increase the destructive power of users own attacks or defense.
- Power Negation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Structure Weakening: Change the properties of something, e.g., cause a BB gun to fire with the power of a sniper rifle or make iron as weak as paper.
- Quality Enhancement
- Quality Sense
- Status Manipulation
- Weapon Enhancement
- Attribute Manipulation
- Destabilization (Attacks)
- Effect Field Projection
- Potential Force Manipulation
- Power Refining
- Power Reversal
- Probability Manipulation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Technology Manipulation
- Variable Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- User only controls the potency of abilities, cannot permanently limit or negate them.
- Efficacy without Efficiency means that the effect one desires might not happen at that specified time.
- Hades (CDZ)
- Scorpio Milo (Saint Seiya)
- Shishio (Hitokiri Batosai)
- Mizuro (Combo)
- Wanda Maximoff (X-Men: Evolution)
- Saechika Hachiouji (Code:Breaker)
- Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken)
- Rimuru Tempest (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken); via Gluttonous King Beelzebub
- Galaxy Police Body Enhancement (Tenchi Muyo! GXP)