- Effect Manipulation
- Efficiency Manipulation
User can control the efficacy of anything they wish. This ability allows the user to increase or decrease the efficiency and potency of anything and control the probability or improbability of something happening.
- User can decrease opponents attacks or defenses making them harmless, ineffective and vulnerable to attack.
- Increase the destructive power of users own attacks or defense.
- Increase an allies abilities or decrease an enemies abilities.
- Change the properties of something, e.g., cause a BB gun to fire with the power of a sniper rifle or make iron as weak as paper.
- Destabilization (Attacks)
- Effect Field Projection
- Power Negation
- Power Reversal
- Probability Manipulation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Vector Manipulation
- User only controls the potency of abilities, cannot permanently limit or negate them.
- Hades (CDZ)
- Scorpio Milo (Saint Seya)
- Shishio (Hitokiri Batosai)
- Mizuro (Combo)
- Wanda Maximoff (X-Men: Evolution)
- Saechika Hachiouji (Code:Breaker)