The power to have a body/bodily systems that are as efficient as possible. Sub-power of Body Supremacy.
- Energy Saving Body
- Optimal Bodily Capacity
- Optimized Body
User has a body/bodily systems that are perfectly optimized, totally efficient, with absolutely no wasted energy or effort on their part. This allows them to make best use of their body/bodily systems, including metabolism, immune system, temperature regulation, digestion, movement, brain function, etc., without having to expend/waste unnecessary effort or energy to make sure its working the way it's supposed to.
Unlike Body Supremacy however, user doesn't need to be aware of or control their bodily systems as there already as optimal and efficient as possible.
- Efficient Movement
- Efficient Power - Limited to biological powers.
- Health Optimization
- Limited Self-Sustenance
- Overexertion Immunity
- Regulation - Only biological aspects.
- Sanitized Metabolism
- Only as efficient as possible with what it has to work with. It cannot take the user beyond the peak efficiency of their body unless they can find some way to improve it.
- Efficient brain function does not necessarily mean improved intelligence.
- Viltrumites (Image Comics)
- Cameron Hicks (Alphas)
- Marcus Ayers (Alphas)
- Claire Stanfield (Baccano!)
- Yuujiro Hanma (Baki the Grappler)
- Kazuo Kiriyama (Battle Royale)
- Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (DC Comics)
- Muzan Kibutsuji (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody)
- Steve Rogers/Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Cosmo-Knights (Rifts)
- Cris (The Golden Man)
- Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
- Practitioners of the Hercules Method (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- Toriko (Toriko)
- Souichirou Kuzuki (TYPE-MOON)
- Gigantomachia (My Hero Academia)
- Super-Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics)
- Processor Suit (Toaru Majutsu no Index)