- "A box without hinges, key, or lid,
- yet golden treasure inside is hid."
- ― One of Gollum's riddles for Bilbo, (The Hobbit Ch.5)
- Egg Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Ovum Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize eggs, either magically manipulating them or using them to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May only be able to control specific type of egg.
- There is always a price.
- May need medium for using eggs.
- May only be able to use magic on eggs the user’s produces.
- Destruction/loss of eggs could mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells could be dependent on strength of magic.
- Eggs are fragile, thus making them difficult to manage.