- Egg Physiology
User is made of or can transform their body completely into egg/eggs. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of egg/eggs, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Extreme heat may cook or hatch the user.
- Mobility may be limited due to the user's form.
- Senses may be hindered by shell covering.
- Most eggs have a vulnerable or frail shell.
- Tamago (One Piece)
- Digitamamon (Digimon)
- Sheldon (U.S. Acres)
- Humpty Dumpty (Alice in Wonderland)
- Humpty Dumpty (Puss in Boots)
- Chang Tzu/Egg Fu (DC Comics)
- Egg Fu the Fifth (DC Comics)
- Dr. Yes (DC Comics)
- Players (Runescape) Via the Easter Ring.
- Exeggcute (Pokémon)
- Guardian ÄRM, VII (Sieben) (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Unshelltered (Yo-Kai Watch)
- The Egg Twins (Oswald)