- "Relax, man. Relax. I'm not a mutant. I was bitten by a radioactive elephant, which turned my skin gray and gave me the power to stretch."
- ― Angelo Espinosa/Skin (Marvel Comics)
The ability to stretch, deform, expand, or contract one's body into any form imaginable.
- Elastic/Stretchy/Stretch Powers
- Expandable/Malleable/Stretchable Body
- Hyperelasticity/Superhuman Elasticity
- Super Stretching
- Spectral Body Stretch (Danny Phantom)
The user is or can become extremely malleable and elastic, allowing them to stretch, flatten, deform, expand, and contract their whole body, including limbs, torso, neck, etc. They can control how elastic/flexible they or parts of them are, allowing them to change their bodies into various tools or other constructs.
They are extremely hard to wound or hurt due to their body reflexively absorbing damage by stretching with attacks, but may still feel pain.
- Body Length Manipulation of oneself.
- Dermal Armor
- Elastic Eye
- Elastic Jaws
- Elastic Muscles
- Elastic Neck
- Elastic Skin
- Enhanced Durability (attacks either bounce off or the user's body stretches enough to reduce/negate damage)
- Enhanced Flexibility (their elasticity allows them to bend and twist in unimaginable ways)
- Enhanced Lung Capacity (their lungs can expand in order to take and blow vast amounts of air)
- Enhanced Stride (stretching one's body over a vast distance)
- Flat Body
- Flexible Organs
- Geometric Physiology (their elastic nature allows them to expand their skin and body into geometrical forms)
- Impact Absorption
- Limb Extension
- Limb Expansion
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Constructs
- Self-Hole Forming
- Super Eating (their organs can expand in order to fit more food and fluids)
- Unloose Body Parts
- Unsupported Motion
- Absolute Flexibility
- Absolute Lung Capacity
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contortive Movement
- Distortive Effect
- Elastic Energy Manipulation
- Body Distortion
- Body Manipulation
- Body Length Manipulation
- Boneless Body
- Liquid Mimicry
- Material Strength Defiance
- Rubber Mimicry
- Plastic Mimicry
- Reach Mode
- Sharp Body
- Size Manipulation
- May have a limit on how far they can stretch.
- May have to use kinetic force, such as punching or kicking, or even getting punched or kicked, in order to stretch.
- May be more vulnerable against piercing or cutting attacks.
- Gingold (DC Comics)
- Lotus Twister (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Banyan Twister (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Inspiron Power Ring (Super Buddies)
- Gum-Gum Fruit/Gomu Gomu no Mi (One Piece)