The power to turn people into an eldritch abomination. Variation to Conversion.
- Eldritch Conversion
- Lovecraftian Conversion/Transformation
User can permanently transform other beings into an eldritch abomination, typically the kind they are.
- Contagion Embodiment
- Curse Inducement
- Disease Generation
- DNA Manipulation
- Eldritch Physiology
- Eldritch Soul
- Mutation Inducement
- Power Bestowal
- May not affect the victim's mind, allowing them to maintain individuality.
- Usually irreversible.
- May not work on users of Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Certain supernatural DNA may keep the conversion from completing.
- May be constantly active and uncontrollable.
- The change may be reversible, or at least preventable.
- Conversion Negation can reverse the change.
- May be reversible by destroying the source.
- Conversion Immunity
- GOLB (Adventure Time)
- God Hand (Berserk); via Apostles
- Kin (Bloodborne); via Coldblood
- Great Ones (Bloodborne)
- Brethren Moons (Dead Space series); via Convergence Event
- Flood (Halo)
- The Dreamers (The Secret World); via "The Filth"
- Eldrazi (Magic: The Gathering)
- Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord); via Iä Shub-Niggurath
- Saya (Saya no Uta)
- SCP-610 - The Flesh that Hates (SCP Foundation)
- Planet Geo (Guy: Double Target)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.