- "The Dawn Machine's roots extend here, into a luminous, impossible space. You breathe gold. You think light.
- Worm-fates crawl on your skin. The Machine is sick. Its hatred threads your veins. Time will die. The Chain will end."
- ― Sunless Sea
- Abominable Bionic/Mech/Robot Mimicry/Physiology
- Eldritch Machine Mimicry
- Eldritch-Mechanical Mimicry/Physiology
User of this ability are or can become mechanical beings that posses incredible eldritch power, granting them abilities far greater than that of ordinary machines. This could be due to the machine coming from outer entity origins or a machine becoming influenced by a source of primordial power. This makes the machine an immensely powerful figure, able to posses incredible powers of oblivion that allow them to level an entire area and overwhelm their foes.
- Apathy: Become an unfeeling and relentless with no regard for life.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- High-Tech Enchanted Exoskeleton: In some cases, The user's body yields advanced and sophisticated technology that has been imbued with powerful Eldritch Magic.
- Primordial/Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: Possess vast and destructive eldritch powers.
- Bionic Physiology
- Eldritch Magic
- Eldritch Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology - potential level of advancement.
See Also: Mechanical Abomination.
- The Machine (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)
- The Ink Machine (Bendy and The Ink Machine)
- Abyssal Forge (Darksiders II)
- Mageddon (DC Comics)
- Demonbane (Demonbane)
- Vex (Destiny)
- Numidium (The Elder Scrolls)
- The Event Horizon (Event Horizon)
- Digital Overlord (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- The Crystal (S-CRY-ed)
- Ideon (Space Runaway Ideon)
- Atrocity (Spider-Man: Edge of Time)
- Samekh (Star Driver)
- Gah Lak Tus, the Eater of Worlds (Ultimate Marvel)