- Abyssal Magic
- Alien Magic
- The Orange and Blue Path
User can utilize Eldritch Magic, a variation of magic that is usually derived from some sort of Eldritch being. What this means ultimately depends on the universe it's used in, but more often than not it's not a good thing. Eldritch Magic practitioners are capable of doing things that can exceed many limitations of Magic usually at the cost of their physical form or their sanity. Eldritch Magic is usually accomplished via communion with eldritch masters.
- Anti-Psychic Presence: In effect to ones unique craft one can also develop a counter countenance against mentalist effects.
- Astral Manipulation: Tap into/commune with spiritual beings of the plane.
- Biophysical Possession
- Conjuration: Summon eldritch entities.
- Divine Empowerment: Gain power from the "gods" beyond.
- Corrupting Madness: Corrupt foes with madness.
- Dream Magic: Enter the dreams of mortals, and even affect the dreams of entire species.
- Insanity Empowerment: Empower yourself with madness.
- Mental Breakdown: Probe the minds of your opponents and cause their minds to break.
- Psionic Magic: Manipulate matter at the most fundamental level and minds of multiple subjects at once.
- Psycho Warping: Twist reality by feeding into the delirium caused by afflicted hosts.
- Void Magic: Erase things from reality such as people, locations, and even objects. High-level users can erase concepts.
- Fatal Countenance: Have a form that can destroy opponents in mind and body.
- Eldritch Energy Manipulation: Control otherworldly energies that are so alien in nature they defy the laws of lesser beings perceptions of reality.
- Eldritch Intuition: Have a knowledge of Outer Entities, eldritch species, technology and languages.
- Hyper-Cosmic Awareness: Become aware of the wider totality at large.
- Magic Destruction/Negation: Due to the nature of Eldritch Magic, it's possible that users will be able to negate "regular" magic.
- Soul Absorption: Absorb the very souls of your opponents.
- Spell Casting: Cast several spells with little penalty.
- Symbol Magic: The ability to use eldritch runes and ritual circles, in some cases to potentially summon eldritch entities.
- Alien Mind: Users may develop this over time due to exposure to eldritch energies and entities.
- Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology
- Divine Monster Physiology
- Eldritch Being Manipulation
- Eldritch Entity Creation
- Eldritch Physiology
- Eldritch Soul
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- May cause the user to go insane.
- There is always a price, usually a heavy one.
- Prolonged usage of this magic may result in bodily and mental alterations that may be irreversible.
- Necronomicon (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Tome of Eternal Darkness (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem); via Magick
- Prelati's Spellbook (Fate/Zero)