- Abyssal Magic
- Alien Magic
- The Orange and Blue Path
User can utilize Eldritch Magic, a variation of magic that is usually derived from some sort of Eldritch being. What this means ultimately depends on the universe it's used in, but more often than not it's not a good thing. Eldritch Magic practitioners are capable of doing things that can exceed many limitations of Magic usually at the cost of their physical form or their sanity. Eldritch Magic is usually accomplished via communion with eldritch masters.
- Anti-Psychic Presence: In effect to ones unique craft one can also develop a counter countenance against mentalist effects.
- Astral Manipulation: Tap into/commune with spiritual beings of the plane.
- Conjuration: Of eldritch entities.
- Cosmic Awareness: Become aware of the cosmos at large.
- Divine Empowerment: Gain power from the "gods" beyond.
- Corrupting Madness: Corrupt foes with madness.
- Dream Magic: Enter the dreams of mortals, and even affect the dreams of entire species.
- Insanity Empowerment: Empower yourself with madness.
- Mental Breakdown: Probe the minds of your opponents and cause their minds to break.
- Psionic Manipulation: Manipulate matter at the most fundamental level and minds of multiple subjects at once.
- Psycho Warping: Twist reality by feeding into the delirium caused within afflicted hosts.
- Void Magic: Eliminate things from reality.
- Exotic Matter Manipulation
- Foreign Energy Manipulation
- Fatal Countenance: Have a form that can destroy opponents in mind and body.
- Magic Destruction/Negation: Due to the nature of Eldritch Magic, it's very possible that users will be able to negate "regular" magic.
- Shapeshifting: Take on horrifying forms that often reflect eldritch visages.
- Malleable Anatomy: User's body can change into an eldritch essence capable to molding and reshaping to his/her will.
- Soul Absorption: Absorb the very souls of your opponents.
- Spell Casting: Cast several spells with little penalty.
- Symbol Magic: The ability to use eldritch runes and ritual circles, in some cases to potentially summon eldritch entities.
- Alien Mind: Users may develop this over time due to exposure to eldritch energies and entities.
- Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology
- Divine Monster Physiology
- Eldritch Being Manipulation
- Eldritch Entity Creation
- Eldritch Physiology
- Eldritch Soul
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- May cause the user to go insane.
- There is always a price, usually a heavy one.
- Users of Magic (CthulhuTech)
- Keziah Mason (The Dreams in the Witch House)
- The Scelesti (Mage: the Awakening)
- Dark Tapestry Mystery Oracles (Pathfinder)
- Users of the Dark Tapestry Domain (Pathfinder)
- Bob Howard (The Laundry Series)
- Angleton (The Laundry Series)
- Ramona Random (The Laundry series); via Eldritch Physiology
- Users of Arcane (Bloodborne)
- Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
- Double Trouble (Skylanders); via Eldritch Staff
- Abdul Alhazred (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Masters of the Mystic Arts (Marvel Cinematic Universe)