- Abyssal Magic
- Alien Magic
- The Orange and Blue Path
User can utilize Eldritch Magic, a variation of magic that is derived from some sort of Eldritch being. What this means ultimately depends on the universe it's used in, but more often than not it's not a good thing. Eldritch Magic practitioners are capable of doing things that can exceed many limitations of Magic usually at the cost of their physical form or their sanity. Eldritch Magic is usually accomplished via communion with eldritch masters.
- Alien Mind: Users may develop this over time due to exposure to eldritch energies and entities.
- Astral Manipulation: Users can tap into the eldritch plane and commune with any number of spiritual abominations within the plane.
- Cosmic Awareness: Become aware of the cosmos at large.
- Divine Empowerment: Gain power from the "gods" beyond.
- Dream Manipulation: Enter the dreams of mortals, and even affect the dreams of entire species.
- Corrupting Madness: Corrupt foes with madness.
- Psycho Warping: Twist reality by feeding into the delirium caused within afflicted hosts
- Insanity Empowerment: Empower yourself with the madness that your masters induce.
- Mental Breakdown: Probe the minds of your opponents and cause their minds to break.
- Nonexistence: Eliminate things from reality entirely.
- Psionic Manipulation: Manipulate matter at the most fundamental level and minds of multiple subjects at once.
- Magic Negation: Due to the nature of Eldritch Magic, it's very possible that users will be able to negate "regular" magic.
- Anti-Psychic Presence: In effect to ones unique craft one can also develop a counter countenance against mentalist effects.
- Shapeshifting: Take on horrifying forms that often reflect the eldritch visages of your masters.
- Summoning/Banishing of eldritch entities.
- Spell Casting
- Symbol Magic: The ability to use eldritch runes and ritual circles, in some cases to potentially summon eldritch entities.
- Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology
- Dark Arts
- Divine Magic
- Divine Monster Physiology
- Eldritch Physiology
- Eldritch Soul
- Madness Magic
- Magic Transcendence
- May cause the user to go insane.
- User may lose powers if the user's master is sealed away.
- There is always a price, usually a heavy one.
- Users of Magic (CthulhuTech)
- Keziah Mason (The Dreams in the Witch House)
- The Scelesti (Mage: the Awakening)
- Dark Tapestry Mystery Oracles (Pathfinder)
- Users of the Dark Tapestry Domain (Pathfinder)
- Bob Howard (The Laundry Series)
- Angleton (The Laundry Series)
- Users of Arcane (Bloodborne)
- Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
- Double Trouble (Skylanders); via Eldritch Staff