The ability to use electric-fire-based abilities by using ranged weapons as conduits. Variation of Combined Artillery, Elemental Artillery and Electric-Fire Weaponry. Combination of Electricity Artillery and Fire Artillery.
- Electrical Fire/Flame Artillery
- Electro-Fire/Flame Artillery
- Electric-Fire Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Electric-Fire Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Electric-Fire Bows Proficiency/Usage
- Lightning Fire/Flame Artillery
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to electric-fire-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Combined Artillery
- Electric-Fire Attacks
- Electric-Fire Manipulation
- Electric-Fire Weaponry
- Electricity Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Fire Artillery
- Power Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of electric-fire effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a electric-fire source, or away from either a source of electricity, a source of fire, or both if coming from separate sources of power.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Unbalancing the electricity and fire mixture may render the weapon useless.
- May have a hard time overpowering a purely electricity or fire opponent.