The ability to wield or create weapons with electrical and fire power. Variation of Combined Weaponry and Element Weaponry. Combination of Electricity Weaponry and Fire Weaponry. Not to be confused with Thermal Weaponry.
- Electricity Fire/Flame Weaponry
- Electro-Fire/Flame Weaponry
- Lightning Fire/Flame Weaponry
- Shock Fire/Flame Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over electric-fire, a mixture of electricity and fire that either acts as two separate weapons wielded simultaneously, two different elements in a single weapon, or a manipulation of electricity-based flames in and of themselves. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of electric-fire-based ability they possess.
- Combined Weaponry
- Electric-Fire Attacks
- Electric-Fire Manipulation
- Electricity Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Fire Weaponry
- Power Weaponry
- May need a source of electric-fire, or two different sources of electricity and fire, to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by overpowering the mixture of electricity and fire one way or the other.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Electrical Immunity/Fire Immunity
- Bayonetta (Bayonetta); via Durga
- Balder/Masked Lumen (Bayonetta 2); via Holy Glaive
- Hero of Brightwall (Fable III); via Hammer of Wilmageddon
- Dendro Chilum (Katekyō Hitman Reborn); via Lancia Elettrica
- Gamma (Katekyō Hitman Reborn); via Elettro Billiard
- Hayato Gokudera (Katekyō Hitman Reborn); via Lightning Tube
- Lambo (Katekyō Hitman Reborn); via Lampo's Shield
- Lampo (Katekyō Hitman Reborn); via Lampo's Shield
- Leviathan (Katekyō Hitman Reborn); via Parabolas
- Tony Stark of Earth-51920 (Marvel Comics)
- El Jefe (Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time)
Known Electric-Fire Weapons
- Thunderfire (Borderlands series)
- Murmur (Rare)/Murmur (Legendary) (Destiny)
- Hammer of Wilmageddon (Fable III); via "Fire Mage" and "Blast" augmentations