- Electro Recovery
- Lightning Healing
- Pulse Heal
- Static Cure
- Volt Healing
The user can heal themselves or others using electricity by absorbing the electrons and using them to stimulate molecules, renewing damaged cells. Electricity can also provide energy to reduce fatigue, allowing optimal health, as well as restarting the heart and repair any brain damage.
- Electrical Regeneration
- Electrical Resurrection
- Electricity Generation
- Heart Restarting
- Nerve Stimulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- User may not be able to heal injuries if they are too severe.
- Control of electrons to correctly heal the injury is vital, to prevent overload and accidentally killing the recipient.
- May cause user to age faster, healing by accelerating cell division.
- May not work against users with Electrical Immunity.
- Natalie "Wattson" Paquette (Apex Legends)
- Translyian (Ben 10)
- Billy Batson/Shazam (DC Comics)
- Teth-Adam/Black Adam (DC Comics)
- Black Lightning (DC Comics)
- Hinata Hiramitsu/Cure Sparkle (Healin' Good Pretty Cure)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Kessler (Infamous)
- Voltair/Kidlat (Kidlat - TV 5 Series)
- Sandra (Los Protegidos)
- Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
- Enel (One Piece)
- Pokemon with "Volt Absorb" (Pokemon)
- Valentine (Skullgirls)
- Electromasters (To Aru Majutsu no Index & To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)
- Volta/Perla Magtoto (Volta - Film and ABS-CBN TV Series)
- Gunvolt (Azure Striker: Gunvolt)
- Goro Goro no Mi (One Piece)