- Electro Recovery
- Lightning Healing
- Pulse Heal
- Static Cure
- Volt Healing
The user can heal themselves or others by using electricity by absorbing the electrons and using them to stimulate molecules, renewing damaged cells. Electricity can also provide energy to reduce fatigue, allowing optimal health, as well as restarting the heart and repair any brain damage.
- Black Lightning Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Energy Healing
- Plasma Manipulation
- White Lightning Manipulation
- User may not be able to heal injuries if they are too severe.
- Control of electrons to correctly heal the injury is vital, to prevent overload and accidentally killing the recipient.
- May cause user to age faster, healing by accelerating cell division.
- May not work against users with Electrical Immunity.
- Natalie "Wattson" Paquette (Apex Legends)
- Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Translyian (Ben 10)
- Black Lightning (DC Comics)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Kessler (Infamous)
- Voltair/Kidlat (Kidlat - TV 5 Series)
- Sandra (Los Protegidos)
- Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
- Enel (One Piece)
- Pokemon with "Volt Absorb" (Pokemon)
- Valentine (Skullgirls)
- Volta/Perla Magtoto (Volta - Film and ABS-CBN TV Series)
- Gunvolt (Azure Striker: Gunvolt)